Customer Success Executive
Netherlands, Utrecht, AmersfoortCustomer Success
Customer Success Executive: Enabler of enterprises. Driver of commercially successful partnerships!
These 5 questions help you to decide if you want us to call you to discover your career opportunities:
1. What you will do?
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers’ challenges and business ambitions and how OneWelcome’s service portfolio helps them succeed
- Drive customer engagement and product adoption, solve minor issues quickly (escalate when required), and ensure we remain customers’ CIAM partner of choice
- Network with accounts and their trusted advisors from C-level down to ensure we successfully execute customer blueprints and contribute to their strategic goals
- Identify and develop opportunities to assist clients with additional OneWelcome services
- Manage the contract renewal cycle and minimise customer attrition
- Ensure Service Management Agreements and Operational Agreements & Procedures are in place, and manage service delivery, SLAs, developments, professional service engagements, and the overall service experience
2. What you need to succeed?
In this impactful role, you are a bridge over (hopefully) untroubled water that links customers to OneWelcome. As a full member of the Customer Success Team, you’ll manage a variety of running accounts in Europe. Your portfolio is comprised of clients in different lifecycle stages and with diverging levels of buy-in. E.g., in terms of the number of OneWelcome products in use and the degree of end-user adoption. It's up to you to foster win-win relationships and ensure every stakeholder (your primary counterparts include CIOs, program managers, and digital leads) experiences exemplary service and feels heard and understood. Your KPIs include retention, upselling, cross-selling, and customer satisfaction, so you’ll need excellent consultative sales skills. As well as the ability to rapidly develop a deep understanding of (y)our customers’ strategies/challenges, so you can map those to our propositions. While ‘the basics’ are all firmly covered – customer heatmaps are in place and most processes are well developed – we are still in the process of fine-tuning our smart contracting capabilities. Your take on that topic is much appreciated. Of note: while you partner with customers, the role is served with hard targets and uncapped bonuses.
3. Why join this team?
In Europe, Consumer Identity & Access Management (‘CIAM’) is a booming € 5.4 billion market. OneWelcome - reliable, self-assured, and very human – is ideally positioned to help enterprises simplify the lives of their consumers and business partners. And that’s what we do – each day, every day. As our growth accelerates, it’s key we maximize our Customer Success Management efforts, to ensure (corporate) clients continue to get the most out of our SaaS CIAM solutions. And that’s where you come in. As our Customer Success Executive, you will match digital client strategies with the right OneWelcome propositions to increase customer satisfaction and significantly expand the customer lifecycle.
4. What will we offer you?
- A generous salary and ditto retirement benefits
- A crucial role in our organization, where your success is an essential factor to our success as a company
- A position at one of the largest European CIAM vendor
- Working with highly skilled professionals as motivated and driven as you are
- A flat organization where politics are at a minimum
- A fantastic work hard/play hard scale-up environment
- Yearly company trips
- Celebrating successes
- Free lunch, snacks and drinks
5. What we believe in?
We believe in the three C’s. Three, because people can’t remember four, and two is not a list! ;-).
The three C’s are fundamental to how we operate, both internally and externally. We always ask ourselves three questions, what do we commit to? how are we going to collaborate in this? And once we have achieved this, how are we going to celebrate this?
Here is an external example. We have a new customer. We commit ourselves to onboard the customer in less than 3 months, we collaborate with the customer, which means OneWelcome needs to do things and the customer needs to do things, both need to deliver, to ensure the commitment. And upfront we define how we are going to celebrate this together, “press release, diner after go live, etc.”.
Here is an example. Our company has a growth challenge. We want to onboard customers for a new innovative proposition in less than 1 month. We commit ourselves to realise this, we have departments such as Engineering (adjust the product) and Professional service (standardize the onboarding), and Sales (prepare sales material) work together on this. And upfront we decide we will go wake boarding and have a BBQ afterwards to celebrate the success once accomplished.
- Providing the Richest product offering
- Empowering enterprises to provide Europeans safe and simple access to online services
- Collaborating with European partners
OneWelcome currently is the largest European CIAM and B2B SAAS vendor. We secure over 100 large enterprises, such as the European central bank, Aegon, Essent, Dutch Railways, Malakoff, PostNL, ASR, Damen and many more. Also, we secure more than 80% of the Business 2 government traffic in our local market.
Our vision is centred around connecting and protecting people, businesses, and things. We believe in creating optimal balance between ease-of-use and safety in the user-journey. No matter if it is for a day, a full lifetime, just temporary or occasionally. Who the user is, what the user is allowed to do, enabling the user to opt in or out defines the relationship and its governance. Identity management is the basis of every online interaction and a true precondition in the implementation of any digital strategy.
- BA/BS or, better yet, MSc and 5+years of key account / service management experience (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS); you know what makes local and international enterprises tick
- In-depth knowledge of cloud computing database, application and network technologies such as topologies, database concepts, multi-tenancy solutions, etc.
- C-level sure-footedness, exemplary communication and consultative sales skills, with the acumen to effectively mediate conflicts and foster honest dialogues
- You feel at ease leading and facilitating executive meetings and workshops
- In another life, you could have managed an air traffic control tower: you shine under pressure and effortlessly balance competing interests and priorities
- You thrive in a fluid environment, cherish autonomy, and always get the job done
- You’re fluent in English and Dutch and don’t mind travelling within Europe
- Familiarity with CIAM solutions and/or the security ecosystem would be an asset