Romania, Cluj, Cluj-NapocaEngineering
Yes, building stuff is exciting. Especially at OneWelcome, because ‘protecting our online identity’ is a scalding hot topic. That means the Customer Identity & Access Management (‘CIAM’) solutions we build are embraced by a growing number of enterprises. All told, we roll out the red carpet for roughly 80 million users each day. And each of these users expects a smooth sign-on experience: logging in needs to be perfectly secure yet feel as comfortable as a well-worn hoodie. The less hoops we make users jump through, the better! And because ’perceived simplicity’ sounds simple but requires making complex, customer centric choices, we’ll gladly OneWelcome a UX/UI-savvy Front-ender who can TypeScript their way to user victory.
These 5 questions help you to decide if you want us to call you to discover your career opportunities:
1. What you will do?
Receive a hearty onboarding to our dedicated Front-end team and exchange ruthlessly efficient (and the occasional toothlessly deficient ) coding ideas with equally tech-savvy peers. And in case you noticed: yes, we do mean dedicated, because for OneWelcome, the front-end experience isn’t a ‘nice to have’; it’s at the core of our proposition. However, that doesn’t mean you can barricade yourselves in an ivory front-end tower, because the other development teams are keen to be involved with the customer-facing side of things. Our projects often call for multidisciplinary coordination and collaboration.
2. What you bring to the table?
· 4+ years of front-end and 3+ years of React experience
· Typescript skills and a strong urge to demonstrate to squadmates that Typescript is the greatest contribution to sanity since the invention of brain cells
· You prefer to serve DRY code: SCSS is more. LESS too. Or something along those lines.
· You have both an intuitive and professionally honed grasp of accessibility
· You get Git
· You’re anything but a lone coding shark: ideas and learnings shouldn’t sleep with the fishes
3. Why join this team?
You and your colleagues claim ownership over everything UX and UI-related. Both for existing products (if you can spot and remedy pain points before users notice them, great!) and new services. Maintaining and updating the component library is also in scope, as is spotting and evaluating UX/UI trends: which ‘new & improved’ practices should we adopt, and which should we avoid like that clingy aunt who had one too many during the family Christmas get together? Of note: we’re open to showing a medior UX/UI the CIAM ropes but also welcome seasoned user experience veterans to apply….
4. What will we offer you?
- A generous salary and ditto retirement benefits
- A crucial role in our organization, where your success is an essential factor to our success as a company
- A position at one of the largest European CIAM vendor
- Working with highly skilled professionals as motivated and driven as you are
- A flat organization where politics are at a minimum
- A fantastic work hard/play hard scale-up environment
- Yearly company trips
- Celebrating successes
- Free lunch, snacks and drinks
5. What we believe in?
We believe in the three C’s. Three, because people can’t remember four, and two is not a list! ;-).
The three C’s are fundamental to how we operate, both internally and externally. We always ask ourselves three questions, what do we commit to? how are we going to collaborate in this? And once we have achieved this, how are we going to celebrate this?
Here is an external example. We have a new customer. We commit ourselves to onboard the customer in less than 3 months, we collaborate with the customer, which means OneWelcome needs to do things and the customer needs to do things, both need to deliver, to ensure the commitment. And upfront we define how we are going to celebrate this together, “press release, diner after go live, etc.”.
Here is an example. Our company has a growth challenge. We want to onboard customers for a new innovative proposition in less than 1 month. We commit ourselves to realise this, we have departments such as Engineering (adjust the product) and Professional service (standardize the onboarding), and Sales (prepare sales material) work together on this. And upfront we decide we will go wake boarding and have a BBQ afterwards to celebrate the success once accomplished.
- Providing the Richest product offering
- Empowering enterprises to provide Europeans safe and simple access to online services
- Collaborating with European partners
OneWelcome currently is the largest European CIAM and B2B SAAS vendor. We secure over 100 large enterprises, such as the European central bank, Aegon, Essent, Dutch Railways, Malakoff, PostNL, ASR, Damen and many more. Also, we secure more than 80% of the Business 2 government traffic in our local market.
Our vision is centred around connecting and protecting people, businesses, and things. We believe in creating optimal balance between ease-of-use and safety in the user-journey. No matter if it is for a day, a full lifetime, just temporary or occasionally. Who the user is, what the user is allowed to do, enabling the user to opt in or out defines the relationship and its governance. Identity management is the basis of every online interaction and a true precondition in the implementation of any digital strategy.