Amersfoort, Utrecht, Netherlands
We don’t believe in one size fits all solutions. How about you?
These 5 questions help you to decide if you want us to call you to discover your career opportunities:
1. What you will do?
Receive an enthusiastic onboarding to the team! That includes deep dives into our CIAM SaaS platform, so you’ll hit the ground running in one of our multidisciplinary client-facing teams. Together with those colleagues, you help customers get the most out of the platform. Given our growth rate (fast), the type of clients (large enterprises), and our product-led way of working, you need a specific set of qualities. The first is a holistic approach, because CIAM solutions span a wide spectrum of systems/end-users, and are deployed in complex architectures. Additionally, we expect you to be security-obsessed. And to exhibit exceptional customer focus. We want CIAM to work as advertised for every client. And, by extension, for their customers. To give you a sense of our scale: we roll out the red carpet for roughly 80 million users each day, so the stakes are high. But so is the pay-off. Good to know: we are scaling fast and work with bleeding-edge tooling. Lastly, we’re open to showing juniors and mediors the CIAM ropes but also eagerly welcome seasoned veterans on board.
2. What you need to succeed?
Whether you’re in the market for a 4K beamer or want to take the Linux plunge, we’re often spoilt for choice. And even though deciding on a Linux distribution or weighing short-throw versus long-throw projection can be a tedious (and YouTube-intensive) endeavour, choice is good. This also applies in a business context. So while we recommend our Customer Identity & Access Management (‘CIAM’) solution , we don’t believe in one size fits all. Which is why the Professional Services team (20 fte) is looking for an all-round Solutions Architect who combines analytical prowess with amazing consulting skills...
3. Why join this team?
In Europe, Consumer Identity & Access Management (‘CIAM’) is a booming € 5.4 billion market. OneWelcome - reliable, self-assured, and very human – is ideally positioned to help enterprises simplify the lives of their consumers and business partners. And that’s what we do – each day, every day.
4. What will we offer you?
- A generous salary and ditto retirement benefits
- A crucial role in our organization, where your success is an essential factor to our success as a company
- A position at one of the largest European CIAM vendor
- Working with highly skilled professionals as motivated and driven as you are
- A flat organization where politics are at a minimum
- A fantastic work hard/play hard scale-up environment
- Yearly company trips
- Celebrating successes
- Free lunch, snacks and drinks
5. What we believe in?
We believe in the three C’s. Three, because people can’t remember four, and two is not a list! ;-).
The three C’s are fundamental to how we operate, both internally and externally. We always ask ourselves three questions, what do we commit to? how are we going to collaborate in this? And once we have achieved this, how are we going to celebrate this?
· The confidence to lead fruitful discussions with client-side counterparts, including leadership
· A track record that demonstrates your talent for translating use cases into workable stories
· A background at an integration partner isn’t a must , but would help
· You’re eager to learn from and share insights with colleagues
· We award bonus points for CIAM specific knowledge