Performance Marketing Specialist
Netherlands, Utrecht, AmersfoortMarketing
From a customer perspective, online authentication should be a warm bath experience. After logging into a domain, everything else should be single sign-on. No hoops to jump through. No safety or privacy concerns. And that’s not just our opinion; the brainiacs at Gartner agree. Their research concludes that Customer Identity and Access Management (CIAM) will become increasingly vital components of viable UX strategies, making this a € 5.4 billion market with a +25% CAGR.
Given the importance of getting CIAM right, Gartner discourages ‘homegrown’ solutions and strongly recommends partnering with a specialized CIAM vendor. OneWelcome, the product of a merger between Onegini and iWelcome, is that vendor. Rebellious yet reliable, self-assured but never presumptuous, and always (very) human, our team cheerfully challenges the big guys, David vs. Goliath style. We have already onboarded several prominent organizations, such as Aegon, VodafoneZiggo, PostNL, ECB and Damen Shipyards, and we’re eager to add more household logos. Can you devise and execute an omnichannel paid strategy that really pays off?
These 5 questions help you to decide if you want us to call you to discover your career opportunities:
1. What you will do?
- Translate organizational ambitions into a comprehensive paid strategy that ensures we target and reach key audiences quickly, efficiently, and enticingly
- Execute paid tactics for all channels and campaigns (e.g., always on, SEA, social, communities, webinars), constantly leveraging new data and fresh insights
- Set up, test, and optimize strategies to acquire new leads and/or nurture and convert existing prospects
- Venture into (for us) relatively new terrain, such as BrightTALK, constantly A/B test different approaches, and adapt your plans accordingly
- Team up with product marketers, field marketers, and sales executives to quickly spot and capitalize on arising opportunities
- Continuously optimize the performance of paid campaigns by sharing your findings freely and enthusiastically throughout the business
- Inspire and challenge commercial teams to your heart’s content: your actionable insights sharpen our go-to-market approach and drive continuous growth
2. What you need to succeed?
This role positions you as a main driver of OneWelcome’s market exposure and brand visibility. And because we like to punch above our weight (heck, a day without challenges is a day not fully lived), success may occasionally call for some guerilla tactics and definitely hinges on your data acquisition prowess and deep funnel knowledge. Who should we target when? And how can we shine a spotlight on anonymous potentials and initiate the dialogue? Raise the bar. Preferably to dizzying heights. After all, being known is nice, but being contacted is better. You set yourself ambitious targets, create compelling campaigns, and continually monitor and optimize the ROI of your endeavors. In short, you pave the way for future growth. As for your marketing toolbox: if you are into Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Google Search Console, SEMrush, Google Analytics and HubSpot, you’ll fit right in!
3. Why join this team?
As Performance Marketer Paid, you are the newest addition to our budding Marketing team. Marketing currently consists of three consistent heartbeats, but we have big (and much bigger) plans, so by this time next year, you’ll probably bounce ideas and insights off 10-12 colleagues. As for the team’s mindset: if you prefer flaunting vanity metrics to meeting meaningful KPIs, this might not be your ideal playground. But if you sport the same tattoo as us – data trumps gut instincts – we’d gladly onboard you!
4. What will we offer you?
- A generous salary and ditto retirement benefits
- A crucial role in our organization, where your success is an essential factor to our success as a company
- A position at one of the largest European CIAM vendor
- Working with highly skilled professionals as motivated and driven as you are
- A flat organization where politics are at a minimum
- A fantastic work hard/play hard scale-up environment
- Yearly company trips
- Celebrating successes
- Free lunch, snacks and drinks
5. What we believe in?
We believe in the three C’s. Three, because people can’t remember four, and two is not a list! ;-).
The three C’s are fundamental to how we operate, both internally and externally. We always ask ourselves three questions, what do we commit to? how are going to collaborate in this? And once we have achieved this, how are we going to celebrate this?
Here is an external example. We have a new customer. We commit ourselves to onboard the customer in less than 3 months, we collaborate with the customer, which means OneWelcome needs to do things and the customer needs to do things, both need to deliver, to ensure the commitment. And upfront we define how we are going to celebrate this together, “press release, diner after go live, etc.”.
Here is an internal example. Our company has a growth challenge. We want to onboard customers for a new innovative proposition in less than 1 month. We commit ourselves to realise this, we have departments such as Engineering (adjust the product) and Professional service (standardize the onboarding), and Sales (prepare sales material) work together on this. And upfront we decide we will go wake boarding and have a BBQ afterwards to celebrate the success once accomplished.
- Providing the Richest product offering
- Empowering enterprises to provide Europeans safe and simple access to online services
- Collaborating with European partners
OneWelcome currently is the largest European CIAM and B2B SAAS vendor. We secure over 100 large enterprises, such as the European central bank, Aegon, Essent, Dutch Railways, Malakoff, PostNL, ASR, Damen and many more. Also, we secure more than 80% of the Business 2 government traffic in our local market.
Our vision is centred around connecting and protecting people, businesses, and things. We believe in creating optimal balance between ease-of-use and safety in the user-journey. No matter if it is for a day, a full lifetime, just temporary or occasionally. Who the user is, what the user is allowed to do, enabling the user to opt in or out defines the relationship and its governance. Identity management is the basis of every online interaction and a true precondition in the implementation of any digital strategy.
- A Marketing Bachelor (or similar), supplemented with 3 years of ‘hardcore’ digital marketing experience with expertise in Paid
- A growth hacker mentality and the pioneering spirit to boldly go where no marketer has gone before
- True tech love. If Google Analytics, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Semrush and Hubspot are terms you’ve only heard during Friday afternoon drinks #fuhgeddaboudit
- A sense of ownership, self-starting capabilities, a data-driven approach, and customer obsessiveness
- Experience in marketing (enterprise) SaaS products is an exceptionally big plus
- The ability to ‘create your own message’ if needed. If asked to produce content, ads, or CTAs off the cuff, you won’t make a break for the EXIT
- You’re intricately familiar with the usual Paid suspects (SEA, CRO, A/B testing, Display, retargeting, webinars, social, et cetera) and want to get up close & personal with 3rd party lead generating methods, such as BrightTALK, and TechTarget