Sales Executive Netherlands
Netherlands, Utrecht, AmersfoortNew Name Sales BNL
Can you inspire C-level counterparts to sign-in to our CIAM solution?
Comprehensive Customer Identity and Access Management (CIAM) solutions are becoming increasingly important. By next year, 85% of companies will consider CIAM a key component of their competitive UX strategy, making it a dizzying market with a +25% CAGR and EU footprint of €5,4 billion today. Sounds like a bold claim? Take it up with Gartner because it’s their prediction. Gartner also warns against further investing in homegrown CIAM solutions and recommends partnering with a specialized Customer Identity & Access vendor, such as OneWelcome. This view is widely embraced by business leaders at organizations like Aegon, VGZ, NIBC, NS, Unive and others.
Recently the two Dutch companies Onegini and iWelcome have decided to join forces. Onegini and iWelcome will be from now on: OneWelcome. The merger creates the largest European supplier of Identity & Access Management software. As they now have more clout, it’s possible to grow faster organically and gain more innovation strength.
Our (breathe in) out of the box omnichannel and no-code customer identity and access solution (you can breathe out now) allows millions of external users to sign into a wealth of personalized, digital environments quickly, easily, and securely. And we want to roll out the red carpet for tens of millions more. Do you have the consultative sales skills to turn a disruptive tech proposition into persuasive proofs of value that inspire C-level counterparts to ‘sign in’ to OneWelcome?
These 5 questions help you to decide if you want us to call you to discover your career opportunities:
1. What you will do?
- Team up with internal marketers and sales reps to identify, develop and close sales opportunities in (either) the Netherlands.
- Reach out to and engage decision-makers up to C-level (e.g., CIOs and CEOs) at prominent organizations in a wide range of industries
- Get up close and personal with decision-makers and other stakeholders to learn their organizational ambitions, needs, priorities, reservations, and additional relevant info that helps you develop a customized business case
- Present holistic solutions that unequivocally demonstrate OneWelcome should be their CIAM partner of choice, both from a tech and business perspective
- Assume full ownership over the closing stages, including negotiations and procurement
- Keep in touch with new clients, iron out potential wrinkles, and work closely with external counterparts / internal colleagues to ensure seamless implementation and heartfelt adoption
2. What you need to succeed?
This role turns you into the Che Guevara of the CIAM revolution, albeit a Che with slightly less communist leanings. After all, you are a main driver of OneWelcome’s ongoing commercial success, either as an accelerator (we are firmly established in the Netherlands). Your consultative sales skills will be in overdrive because our solutions are transformative and need to be embedded deeply into the existing client landscape. This makes experience with enterprise software (e.g., middleware) a must-have asset. If you can’t present complex technical solutions as compelling business propositions an average grandma would understand, this position may not be for you.
To maximize your impact, you need to be versed in deep discovery (what do clients think they need, and what would genuinely give them a competitive edge?) and be able to overcome any and all objections gracefully and emphatically. We also expect you to find your own ins: if the front-door is shut, look for a back entrance. Of note: we market customer-centric, sustainable, and scalable solutions. This is not one-size-fits-all software, so engaging and aligning with customers is key. No matter your counterpart’s position in the sales funnel (or beyond): you are the trusted advisor of C-level executives and end-users alike and always inspire ambassadorship.
3. Why join this team?
This is a position at one of the fastest growing CIAM companies where you’ll be working with a talented team of inspired people in an international environment. You’ll work with large brands within the Fintech Market in order to help them meet their business goals with OneWelcome’s solutions.
4. What will we offer you?
- A generous salary and ditto retirement benefits
And yes, we have some nice extras too:
- A crucial role within our organization, your success plays an essential part in the success of our company
- A position at one of the largest European CIAM vendor
- Working with highly skilled professionals such as yourself
- A flat organization and politics are at a minimum
- Once we will be able again: yearly company trips, for winter sports and summer fanatics
- Company Sports Plan
- Celebrating successes
- Free lunch, snacks and drinks
5. What we believe in?
We believe in the three C’s. Three, because people can’t remember four, and two is not a list! ;-).
The three C’s are fundamental to how we operate, both internally and externally. We always ask ourselves three questions, what do we commit to? how are going to collaborate in this? And once we have achieved this, how are we going to celebrate this?
Here is an external example. We have a new customer. We commit ourselves to onboard the customer in less than 3 months, we collaborate with the customer, which means OneWelcome needs to do things and the customer needs to do things, both need to deliver, to ensure the commitment. And upfront we define how we are going to celebrate this together, “press release, diner after go live, etc.”.
Here is an example. Our company has a growth challenge. We want to onboard customers for a new innovative proposition in less than 1 month. We commit ourselves to realise this, we have departments such as Engineering (adjust the product) and Professional service (standardize the onboarding), and Sales (prepare sales material) work together on this. And upfront we decide we will go wake boarding and have a BBQ afterwards to celebrate the success once accomplished.
- Providing the Richest product offering
- Empowering enterprises to provide Europeans safe and simple access to online services
- Collaborating with European partners
OneWelcome currently is the largest European CIAM and B2B SAAS vendor. We secure over 100 large enterprises, such as the European central bank, Aegon, Essent, Dutch Railways, Malakoff, PostNL, ASR, Damen and many more. Also, we secure more than 80% of the Business 2 government traffic in our local market.
Our vision is centred around connecting and protecting people, businesses, and things. We believe in creating optimal balance between ease-of-use and safety in the user-journey. No matter if it is for a day, a full lifetime, just temporary or occasionally. Who the user is, what the user is allowed to do, enabling the user to opt in or out defines the relationship and its governance. Identity management is the basis of every online interaction and a true precondition in the implementation of any digital strategy.
- 5+ years of cork-popping success in enterprise solution sales, as evidenced by your track record, hunter mentality, and demonstrable deal-closing process
- A keen understanding of the challenges that enterprise organizations face within the customer interaction domain (e.g. single sign-on, data security concerns)
- A proven talent for developing inclusive business cases that wow audiences, ranging from digital natives to the computer illiterate ;-)
- Experience in managing complex account relationships - solo, but preferably also as the inspirational lead of an extended sales and support team
- You know your SaaS from your PaaS, and don’t have to Google API
- You feel at home in any board room – C-levelling is your favorite verb
- A strong network in the Netherlands, preferably in banking, financial services and insurance
- You combine sales seniority with the energy level of a toddler on a sugar rush
- A drive to better everyone and everything, from sales processes and tooling to team members and yourself
- Dutch native speaker and living in the Netherlands