Senior Full Stack Engineer
Romania, Cluj, Cluj-NapocaEngineering
These 5 questions help you to decide if you want us to call you to discover your career opportunities:
1. What you will do?
As a senior full stack engineer you will join the team that is responsible for the entire delegation and authorization platform that allows organizations to securely connect identities through roles and their associated entitlements, while leveraging self-service capabilities.
The platform is built upon our existing capabilities for delegated user management, customer care and self-service, but provides powerful and flexible access management capabilities that allow companies to manage users and access to applications through delegation, entitlements and customization.
In the team you will not only develop new features, but also coach and help your more junior colleagues. You will also be involved in technical discussions, to figure out the best solution to the challenges the team faces.
Your time will be spent on:
- Development: 50%
- Meetings: 15%
- Coaching colleagues: 15%
- Support & Maintenance: 20%
2. What you need to succeed?
- Delivering high-quality code.
- Ensure that the code you deliver is tested, documented, and takes into account security, performance and scalability for our continuous deployment pipeline.
- Elaborate code modules in programming languages using integrated development environments.
- Analyze requirements together with the team and the product owner.
- Participate in architectural and technical decisions.
- Participate in infrastructure setup and deployment activities.
- Estimates and organizes the personal and team effort necessary to build the project.
- Supports and coaches other team members when needed.
- Continuously researches and stays up to date with specialty topics and contributes to enriching the team’s know-how.
3. Why join this team?
You will be a part of the largest European security tech hub around Online security for external identities (CIAM). Work together with high end professionals, work on innovation and the latest technology. Your software will be used by millions of Europeans. You are a part of an international team. You will work in a scale up culture (work hard, party hard), annual company trips to different European countries.
4. What will we offer you?
- A generous salary and ditto retirement benefits
- A crucial role in our organization, where your success is an essential factor to our success as a company
- A position at one of the largest European CIAM vendor
- Working with highly skilled professionals as motivated and driven as you are
- A flat organization where politics are at a minimum
- A fantastic work hard/play hard scale-up environment
- Yearly company trips
- Celebrating successes
- Free lunch, snacks and drinks
5. What we believe in?
We believe in the three C’s. Three, because people can’t remember four, and two is not a list! ;-).
The three C’s are fundamental to how we operate, both internally and externally. We always ask ourselves three questions, what do we commit to? how are going to collaborate in this? And once we have achieved this, how are we going to celebrate this?
Here is an external example. We have a new customer. We commit ourselves to onboard the customer in less than 3 months, we collaborate with the customer, which means OneWelcome needs to do things and the customer needs to do things, both need to deliver, to ensure the commitment. And upfront we define how we are going to celebrate this together, “press release, diner after go live, etc.”.
Here is an example. Our company has a growth challenge. We want to onboard customers for a new innovative proposition in less than 1 month. We commit ourselves to realise this, we have departments such as Engineering (adjust the product) and Professional service (standardize the onboarding), and Sales (prepare sales material) work together on this. And upfront we decide we will go wake boarding and have a BBQ afterwards to celebrate the success once accomplished.
OneWelcome is European's number one Identity platform by:
- Providing the Richest product offering
- Empowering enterprises to provide Europeans safe and simple access to online services
- Collaborating with European partners and identity systems
OneWelcome currently is the largest European CIAM and B2B SAAS vendor. We secure over 100 large enterprises, such as the European central bank, Aegon, Essent, Dutch Railways, Malakoff, PostNL, ASR, Damen and many more. Also, we secure more than 80% of the Business 2 government traffic in our local market.
Our vision is centred around connecting and protecting people, businesses, and things. We believe in creating optimal balance between ease-of-use and safety in the user-journey. No matter if it is for a day, a full lifetime, just temporary or occasionally. Who the user is, what the user is allowed to do, enabling the user to opt in or out defines the relationship and its governance. Identity management is the basis of every online interaction and a true precondition in the implementation of any digital strategy.
You are a senior experienced (>5 years) Full Stack Engineer. You have experience with:
- React.js (5+ years)
- Node.js (5+ years)
- MongoDB (4+ years)
- RestAPI (5+ years)
- Knowledge about ElasticSearch and Redis
You have solid applied knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the whole software development lifecycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes and testing.
You have excellent communication skills and like to work in collaborative environments. You know that alone you will get there quicker but working together will get you much further in the end. You know what it is like to work in an Agile development team.
You speak and write fluent in both Romanian and English.